Monday, November 14, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-Merry Christmas



Good morning mojo fans, it is time for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch/MOJO215 designed by sweet Debbie.  I have used newly released stamps by Verve.  You can see the entire release and pick yours up here.  I used the Bright Spirits set and the adorable A Cut Above Marquee Die.  The patterned paper is by Simply Stories and it is called Generations.  I used lace, stitching, and a glittered star to complete my card.  The background sheet music is a large background stamp by a company that went out of business.  Have a splendid day..enjoy!
.
.
Stamps: Bright Spirits(Verve)
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), and Generations Designer Paper(Simply Stories)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories: A Cut Above Marquee Die by Verve, Melissa Frances Glittered Star, Janome, Button, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, Gemstone, and 3D Foam Squares
.
. 
Mojo Mondaysketch/MOJO215

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the details and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, T! Love that music paper and your fun stitching. I fixed your link. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Wonderful!!! These colors are so perfect and the music bg is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card...I love your choice in paper...great design..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Teresa!! Love how you tweaked the layout with the die cut panel. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Christmas card you made with this sketch. The non-traditional colors really work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*