Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time Challenge













 I have the great pleasure of playing along with the gals at Our Daily Bread Stamping In Time Challenge this week.  You can see all the creations here.  Next in line is super talented Betty Wright.  I have created this using the new release stamp set from Our Daily Bread, the scripture sentiment is one I remind myself of a lot in life.  When the times are tuff, we always need to be glad and rejoice...it is not easy to do but it is something that will bring great peace. The bird image, is a pre printed card, I purchased them from this Etsy shop.  I have made the stars myself, I really enjoy making these...I used scrap cardboard and then cover with SU Crystal Effects and glitter...I added a pretty pink button to each one.  Be sure to check out the new stamps from Our Daily Bread, I am loving this months release and it is great timing for Christmas cards.  I hope you have a super day, I am a busy bee getting ready for a craft show that me and my creating bff's are doing this Saturday.  We do not do these normally but are looking forward to this Christmas show.  I want to leave you with a favorite scripture of mine, it is one that gives me so much hope...you can get it here!
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  Psalm 91:1
.
.
Stamps:  Warm Wishes(ODBD)
Paper:  White(SU) and Websters Pages Designer paper
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Twenty Three, Ribbon, Cardboard, Su Crystal Effects, SU Glitter, Buttons, Burlap String, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Craft Your Passion:  bingo/#82...distress, ribbon, and bling
ODBDfavorite scripture/SNTODBD47...I have lots!
Simon Says:  buttons
Sketchbook Saturdaysketch/SSC35
Ribbon Reelphoto and colors/#14...pink. turquoise and cream

14 comments:

  1. WOW, Teresa, I totally LOVE your card! This super fun image is perfect paired with the scripture you chose! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Teresa, I love the vintage image and the super sparkly star! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a positively JOY-FULL verse - even your image reflects that feeling! Love these colors - vintage style - and those gorgeous flowers, stars and crinkled ribbon (thanks for telling us how to make those stars!) So glad you are playing with us this week for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, this is such an elegant Christmas card - the sparkly star and those beautiful birds!! Just wonderful. thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Reel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Teresa! Wonderful colors and fabulous details as always! Great scripture choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Teresa!! Love your choice of colors and your design!! So elegant!! Perfect take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the gathered ribbon and the combination of patterns! What a breathtaking beginning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous Teresa! You always delight with your amazing creations! So thankful to visit and see your work. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! I am loving the colors and that vintage image is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing with us at CYP, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your artwork is always awe-inspiring, my friend. This is gorgeous, especially the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo pretty Teresa! I just love the ribbon treatment and the stars and button! Gorgeous image! So glad to be working hand in hand with you on ODBD!!! You do such awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, the vintage image is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*