Saturday, November 26, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC75-Thanks














Hey friends, I am sharing this weeks Waltzingmouse sketch, to make place cards.  I went with the mini thank you note cards,using Chrismtas plaid and the snowflakes from the Waltzingmouse set Nordic Winter.  I kept them very CAS and only added a piece of lace and rounded the corner on one side.  I cannot wait to see what you create.  Be sure to visit the other DT members from Waltzingmouse Sketch Team...I am always amazed by the super talent of these gals!  Hope you have a super weekend...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Dainty Doilies and Nordic Winter(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Kraft(PTI) and Basicgrey Designer Paper
Ink:  Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories:  Lace Trim, Corner Rounder, Scor-Tape
.
. 
Waltzingmouse:  sketch/WMSC75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*