Saturday, December 3, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC76


Good morning peeps, I am sharing this weeks Waltzingmouse sketch, to make a circle card or ornament.  I went with a simple CAS circle card, I used the set Waltzingmouse set Nordic Winter.  for the sentiment and "x" stamping.  The sweet polka dotted papers are from My Mind's Eye, the MME papers have to be my all time favorite!  I cannot wait to see what you create.  Be sure to visit the other DT members from Waltzingmouse Sketch Team...I am always blown away by the amazingly  talented ladies on this team.  I hope you have a great Saturday....I need to get some shopping done; have fun...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Nordic Winter(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White(SU) and My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Ink:  Old Olive(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nesties, Circle Nesties, Ribbon, Button, and Burlap String
.
. 
Waltzingmouse:  sketch/WMSC76

3 comments:

  1. I love small round cards!! Beautiful, Teresa!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful....great take on the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the round cards ~ very different and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*