Sunday, February 5, 2012

Moxie Fab-Live Laugh Love

Hi peeps, a quick CAS card to share, I wanted to play along with the Card Patterns sketch and The Moxie Fab challenge.  The candy is sooo yummy looking....I was inspired by the colors, stripes, and the sweet little pearls.  I have used designer paper from Glitz, it is the Pretty In Pink collection....so fitting don't ya think?  I luv a girly card, the pink, sweet lace, pearls and the cute pink ribbon bow...yep, that says me...lol.  Hope your weekend was great and that your work week is even better....the weekend will be here again before we know it.....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Round and Round(PTI)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(PTI) and Pretty In Pink Designer Paper(Glitz)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Seam Binding, lace Trim, Pearls, SU Corner Rounder, and Glue Dots
.
.
Card Patterns:  sketch/#151...I flipped the sketch
Do You Stack Upanything goes/DYSU57
Moxie FabTuesday Trigger/inspiration photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*