Saturday, March 3, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC87-Sending Love


Good morning, I have made a super simple card with this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch, I have had very trying week.  Two close friends passed away within three days of each other; we are remodeling 2 of our bathrooms and I painted our family room/my creating studio area.  I so luv the finished product, I painted my trim/crown molding black...it is gorgeous!  My card uses the Waltzingmouse Say It Loud set.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the new sets, they have been ordered...yeah!  I have used black lace and embossing to complete my card.  I hope you have a super weekend...enjoy!
.
.
WaltzingmouseWMSC87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*