Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello again, I am sharing my CAS card I made using the Sketchbook Saturday sketch, Friday MashUP challenge,  and I played along with the Moxie Fab damask challenge.  I cannot believe I used purple...I am not a fan of purple but that is what I reached for this afternoon, don't ask?  Even though I am not a fan of purple, I added a little black and all is good now...lol.  Everything goes better with black, don't ya think?  Be sure to check out the fun challenges and play along; these I have played along with today are some of my all time favorites....enjoy!  
.
. 
Friday MashUP:  ribbons and bows/decorative edge
Moxie Fabdamask
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch


7 comments:

  1. Hehehe...I thought I was on the wrong blog when I saw the purple, but I LOVE it! That touch of black is perfect and I love the layout! Have a great w/e! I'm off and we're heading to DC early Sunday to move some things to son and DIL's house they bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right on everything! Purple is a tricky colour for many, including me, but I agree that with a little aid of black it can look quite lovely :)
    Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post had me smiling Teresa. Purple is one of my favourite colours. I really love the simple combination of adding the Black to your card. Gorgeous with the damask print.

    Thanks for playing along with my final Friday Mashup challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is beautiful! I love the decorative edge you've used, and the addition of the stitching! The black is so gorgeous against the purple. Wonderful card :)

    Glad you shared with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the purple with the black. Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Teresa! I'm a sucker for stitching. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out great.. I love the purple with the touch of black.. The stitching really pops. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*