Monday, May 21, 2012

Mojo Monday/MOJO242-Just Dance

Good morning everyone, I am back with this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.  I have went super simple today, I needed a card for our granddaughter, she is a dancer; she is young but is very dedicated to dancing.  We went to her recital a couple of weekends ago, I wanted to send her a card and tell her our awesome she is and that we are very proud of her!  No stamping, I took a die cut, sponged around it, and added glitter.  That is all from me today, I cannot wait to see what you do with this weeks sketch.  Be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday Blog and check out the mojo makers creations....enjoy!
.
. 
52 Card PickUP:  anything goes/week20
Mojo Monday:  sketch

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your GD will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on today's Mojo Monday sketch. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twine, the bright pink, and the music with your sentiment. Your granddaughter will love this. Your newest folower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card. I am sure your granddaughter appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and take on the sketch! I love the twine and all the motion from the pattern paper, and sponged die. I had fun using this lovely sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*