Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CAS Card

Hello everyone, sup[er quick card to play along with Chupa's sketch from Saturday.  I adore Chupa's sketches and try to play along every week.  I am not as happy with my card, it is so hard for me to make a CAS card and like it, it is even harder not to make it shabby/chic.  I random stamped the flowers and leaves, added the belly band with sentiment and ribbon.  Lots of posts from me for the next day or so, so be sure to check back to be sure you don't miss anything!  Hope you have a wonderful day......enjoy!
.
.
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch/#66


4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, Teresa! Love it :) You done good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is beautiful!! how did you do the stamping- did you use the 'kissing' technique, or is that the way your stamps look? I LOVE it!! Beautiful colours and design <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you do CAS just as well, Teresa. "Shabby CAS" is how I call yours and I adore them! This one doesn't have your usual distressing but you pulled it out in such a lovely way, I especially love the mix of pastel colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*