Thursday, July 12, 2012

Glitz Challenge-Summer Theme

I am sooooo excited about this post, it is my first time to share on my blog my card creations designed using goodies from Glitz Designs.  I adore the papers, chipboard pieces, letters, and gemstones....so awesome!
You can join us for the summer themed fun here.  Don't ya just luv this months challenge?  When I think of summer, I think of travel; so my cards are all depict traveling and getting away! Two things I luv doing, but it is always so nice to come back home.  You know, there really is no place like home! 
So keeping with the theme, The Glitz Happy Travels packs are what I reached for, so many fabulous embellishments, papers, and stamps. For my first card creation I used the Happy Travels paper pack, check out the flowery airplane; that is so me, girly and fun! I added a set of tickets, this card would be great for the person who never gets away or takes a vacation.

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper: Happy Travels
Glitz Design Happy Travels: Glitzers
Glitz Design Happy Travels: Epoxy Words
Glitz Design Happy Travels: Giant Rhinestones
Other Supplies: Seam Binding Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Distressing Tool, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

For my second card creation, I also used The Happy Travels packs.  I used the stamp set for this one and had so much fun!  I wanted to design a postcard for the front of my card, I used the various stamps in the set and stamped an array of images on my postcard.  I added the Epoxy Words across the front and a sweet flower.  Makes me want to pack my bags, what to go along?

 
Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Happy Travels:  Clear Stamps
Glitz Design Paper: Happy Travels
Glitz Design Happy Travels: Epoxy Words
Glitz Design Happy Travels: Giant Rhinestones
Other Supplies:  Vintage Lace, Bakers Twine, Prima Flower, Distressing Tool, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Thanks for taking a peek at my Glitz cards!

Hope you will join us in the challenge and have a wonderful day...enjoy!

Inspire Me Fridaysanything goes

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*