Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas/Tag 1


I am soooo thrilled about this post...Linda from The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenges us to the 12 tags of Christmas.  I luv making tags and we have twelve weeks to get them completed and yes that means it is only twelve weeks before Christmas!  No panicking yet....lol..we have plenty of time to prepare!  I adore Linda's first tag and for some reason wanted to make mine with red...the heart was screaming red to me.  I used one of the fabulous tin hearts from Linda's boutique...I adore these!  Of course I had to add a sweet rhinestone to my heart.  The wings are from the Sizzix TH Heart and Wings die.  I have painted the tag with Crackled Distressed paint, stamped a few background images, added the sentiment and berries.  I am somewhat happy with how it turned out...lol.  Be sure to check back Saturday, I will be sharing my Step x Step using more awesome products from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. My sentiment is from the Verve set Glad Tidings and I loosely used the Sketchbook Saturday sketch for my tag.  Hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy!
Funkie Junkie 12 tags of Christmas:  Tag 1...inspired by the heart
Simon Says Stamp: sparkle...glitter, shimmering berries, and rhinestone...swooooon
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch...loosely*grin*




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the rusty heart with the touch of sparkle, looks perfect against the stamped background. Love your sparkly berries. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I had to look closely to see the sketch, but it's there for sure! Fabulous tag, you had a way with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! So many sweet elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this tag Teresa! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Teresa! Love the addition of the jewel to the rusty heart and the crackle painted wings are wonderful. Your sentiment treatment is fab and I love the "sugared" berries! It's just a delightful piece of work and really sets the stage for your participation my the 12 Tags of Christmas challenge. SOOO happy to have you joining in!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*