Friday, October 19, 2012

Viva la Verve-So Sweet

Hello and welcome to the weekend...I think we all luv the weekends especially when you are off from work...woohooo!  I can't think of a better way to start the weekend than with a Viva la Verve Sketch, luv this weeks sketch designed by Tosh....thanks girlie!  I have used the gorgeous papers from Carta Bella; Beautiful Moments..luv these colors together!  I have added the sweet banners, a button, stick pins, Tim Holtz washi tape, and those tiny Tim Holtz bloomer flowers....all of my favorite things.  I am also playing along with the SCS Hope You Can Cling To Challegnes, you can join the fun and help others too...go here to find out more!  I played along with Lydia' challenge to Show Me What You Are Made Of, what reflects your style....I would say my card today is just that!  Have a wonderful day and weekend...enjoy!

Stamps:  Borderline and Love Notes(Verve)
Paper:  Cream Card Stock, Beautiful Moments Designer Paper(Carta Bella)
Ink:  Coffee Archival(Ranger)
Accessories:  A Cut Above Jotted Heart Die by Verve, Tim Holtz Washi Tape, Tim Holtz Tiny Bloomers, Button, Burlap String, Seam Binding, SU Square Punch, Stick Pins, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

SCS Hope You Can Cling To:  HYCCT1201A 
Viva la Verve:  sketch/VLVOCT2012 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*