Friday, November 23, 2012

Dashing Through The Snow

Hello peeps, are you exhausted from all the activities the last two days?  I know I am a tired little puppy, it is so worth it though.  I am having so much fun playing along with some great challenges while I am off, the Friday MashUP had me drinking coffee with my thinkin cap on...lol.  I had fun with this one, I used a wing stamp and then added the glimmery snowflake to the center with a fun sentiment.  I also spritz with Me Huey's calico white spritz.  I used the sketch from Merry Monday, added a burlap string bow and then is my completed card.  Have a fabulous evening...enjoy! 

Stamps:  Snowflake Splendor(Verve)
Paper:  Chocolate Card Stock and Christmas Designer paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Soft Sky(SU) and Calico Mist(Mr Huey's)
Accessories:  Su Squares Punch, Burlap String, SU Die, Embossing Folder, Snowflake Punch, SU Glimmer Paper, SU Circle Punches, 3D Foam Squares,and Glue Dots

Divas By Design: 2 or more patterned papers/#62
Friday MashUP: nontraditional stamp for Christmas and spritz/FM86
Merry Monday:  sketch/#42



“The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be...Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.”
                                                                                            ~ Wilferd A. Peterson

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage goodness! I always admire your cards Teresa, this one is very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, wings on a snowflake - that's fun! Thanks for playing along this week, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very dashing card, Teresa! The twine is the perfect finish! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teresa, I love the great mix of papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snowflake with wings...so very clever! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I love the pretty snowflake in the middle of the wings.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa, oh my this is just sooo elegant! Lovely colour choices and the snowflake/wings are just lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa, your card is gorgeous! I love how you combined the two challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*