Monday, January 7, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO275 Celebrate Good Times

Good morning friends, it is time for the Mojo Monday sketch and it is contest week, you don't want to miss this one!  I have used bloomer flowers and tucked some green tulle on the main panel to make my celebrate card.  I have used misc. designer papers in my scrap pile and a doily to pull it all together.  Do you have lots of extra cards lying around?  Well, I know a great way you can clean and help others too, check out this thread over at SCS!  Help us help others...enjoy!

For it is in giving that we receive.
                                          ~ Francis of Assisi


Stamps: Birthday Bash(Verve)
Paper:  Cream Card Stock and Misc. Designer Paper
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: Doily  Distressing Tool, Janome Sewing Machine, Bloomer Flowers, Tulle, Lace Trim, Seam Binding, Gemstone, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO275
OCC: pink, aqua, and flower


12 comments:

  1. I will definitely check out the thread, as I certainly do have a *couple* of extra cards laying around... ;) Your card is trademark Teresa loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gorgeous Teresa! I don't have many cards lying around because they go so quickly to Operation Write Home or to individual soldiers on their birthday. I will check out that link at SCS though!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful, Teresa. Love your pink and aqua creation, especially the shabby pink flowers. And so great to see you playing along with us over at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pink, blue and white combo. Lots of goodness on this card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card looks gorgeous
    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous with all the frilly flowers! I really must go through my cards and get them sent out to one of your "causes"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get giddy when I see Mojo Monday sketches and this is another beautiful one (which I have saved in my personal folder already :) but I love that you've mixed it with our challenge at Our Creative Corner. You've absolutely mastered the aqua and pink and flower theme. Enchanting design and fits perfectly with the inspirational photo too.
    Beautiful job :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, T. Love all that beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Talk about a 3D card! Love the flowers and the colors. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa, this card is gorgeous with your use of flowers and embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Teresa! Great use of pink and aqua. Love the designer paper you used too. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*