Sunday, February 3, 2013

CAS206 Challenge Hello

Hello friends, I am sharing my creation for tomorrow CAS Challenge over at SCS.  This weeks challenge is monochromatic, use only one color and one neutral...wow...what this hard for me! I wanted to use black, so that made the challenge harder...lol.  I also used the great sketch from CAS(E) this sketch and played along with Inkspirational Challenge.  At first I struggled with this weeks challenge, but had so much fun stretching myself; I hope you do the same!
Do you have lots of extra cards that need a good home?  Check out Cards For A Cause over at SCS; Help Us Help Others, we would luv for you to join us!  You can alos grab the SCS badge to add to your blog, you can get it here!

The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
                                                                                                  ~Elizabeth Cady Stanton


CAS(E) this Sketch: sketch/CTS13
Inkspirational: anything goes/#5




8 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is GORGEOUS--just per your usual! ;) LOVE the fabulous Scrabble tile sentiment and the colors are just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black is soo elegant, especially with that fab sparkle!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, I love it. The scoring is fabulous. The little scrabble letters are a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, dramatic card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week .
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! Love ALL the details<3 Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa, how do you always make such gorgeous cards? You amaze me with each and every one! The touch of blue with the black and white is really a pretty color choice. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational this week!

    PS: I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning!! I challenges that "stretch" my comfort zone! You responded beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*