Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thinking Of You



I have played along with the gals from Try Stampin On Tuesday, it is a fun and versatile sketch!  I have used hearts again, I cannot get enough hearts.  I have been shopping around for sweet and different hearts lately; dies and stamps!  The sentiment is from Verve set Treasured Words.  Be sure to check out Verve's sale page, there are lots of great sets on sale!  This paper pack is My Mind's Eye In Bloom.  It is almost the weekend.....I hope you have great plans! I must confess I wish we where getting some of the snow the North East is going to get....be safe if you are near the snow storm....enjoy!

If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get.                                                                              ~Frank A. Clark

Simon Says Stamp: have a heart
Try Stampin On Tuesday: sketch/TSOT104



9 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and neat sketch, Teresa! I'm a sucker for distressing and yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby chic look of this. Great job. Thanks for once again sharing your talent with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Teresa! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Teresa! LOVE the fabulous gray and pink with a hint of peach! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    PS: Thanks for that quote on being thankful, too! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and the distressed paper. Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week for our sketch #104 and birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love how you put this card together. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of patterns you used on this beautiful card, hearts really are so fun to play with. Thanks so much for playing along with the Try Stamping On Tuesday blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card, I love the distressed look of it

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*