Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweet Baby

I am sharing a card I created using the latest Waltzingmouse release, it is called Nordic Baby, a darling baby.  I have you the gorgeous papers from Echo Park, Bundle of Joy and I adore this paper pack; the papers can be used for more than just baby cards.  I have added lace trim and seam binding with burlap string, and topped it with a lushes brown button.  A CAS card for me, but with a few extras.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend....enjoy!

Stamps: Nordic Baby(Waltzingmouse)
Paper: White Card Stock and Bundle of Joy Designer Paper(Echo Park)
Ink: SUI Early Espresso
Accessories: Lace Trim, Seam Binding, Corner Rounder, Button, Burlap String, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK17
Can You Dig It: sketch/CYDI34
Crazy 4 Challenges: baby/C4C183


4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and classy baby card....thanks for playing with the Crazies this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card!

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, Teresa! LOVE the layered bow and your bit of lace is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

    PS: I have a DT call going for a new challenge called House of Cards if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*