Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Waltzingmouse May Release Inspiration

Good morning, I am sharing more Waltzingmouse inspiration from May's release. Today Belinda,  Jeanne, and Jen are joining me for the fun. Be sure to stop be there blogs and show them some luv. I have used the Country Label 4 set, I adore all the different styled labels in this set....cute, cute, cute! I have used papers from Simple Stories and a little pink twine...super simple and sweet! Hope you have a wonderful day, the weekend is almost here...yeah!


Stamps: Country Label 4
Paper: Cream aCard Stock and Designer Paper Simple Stories
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger) and Bermuda Bay(SU)
Accessories: Nesties Labels Four, Twine, Corner Rounder, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Atlantic Hearts: sketch/#8


8 comments:

  1. I like the cas look of your card. The papers you used are great! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Teresa! You have a great eye for mixing patterns and colors...the combination you used on this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the plaid background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at AHSC.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your color scheme, Teresa! Beautiful sentiment and lovely take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I am a big fan of Waltzingmouse Stamps. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*