Saturday, June 22, 2013

Oh Happy Day

I have used one of the gorgeous vintage cards/tags from, my favorite Etsy Shop, Creative Visions. The sentiment is from the Verve set Remember This, I luv this sentiment! I have played laong with the challenges listed below. Seam binding, a burlap tag, hearts, and a pearl flower complete my card. I hope you had a great Saturday, the weekends sure do fly by, don't ya think?

CRAFT Challenge: recipe..image, pearls, ribbon, sentiment
Seize The Birthday: sketch and birthday/STB19
Stampin For The Weekend: anything goes



8 comments:

  1. This is so vintage-y and pretty, Teresa. I love all the different textures you used on this card, and that vintage card/tag is beautiful. Fab bow, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shabby and sweet - Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it . The vintage look is beautiful. I used the same sentiment on my card earlier. I have been singing oh happy day all day!

    I will check out the set thanks for you insiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and brown combination and that post care is ever so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and brown combination and that post care is ever so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your design and colour, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your romantic style, Teresa! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*