Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just Believe

I had to play along with Cardabilities, luv the sketches they share! I went with a square card keeping true to the sketch, so sweet, luv how it turned out. I used a butterfly, tulle, lace, hair pins, and a button, The adorable sentiment is from W Plus 9 stamp set Sweet Nothings; luv the script on this set! I used vintage papers and sponging, a super cute card. Don't forget about the happenings over at Splitcoasstampers, it is Dare To Get Dirty week and we have 40+ challenges to inspire you! Also, my birthday is tomorrow and I am giving away gifts, so be sure to stop back by and enter to win; there are lots of gifts up for grabs...enjoy!

Cardabilities: sketch/#70
Inspire Me Fridays: anything goes/#113
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes/#190


8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This card is spectacular!!! The sketch is darling and I love how you brought it to life in pink and green. That is one of my favorite combinations. Love the floral print and the dotted print. The stripes are perfect for them. Pretty, pretty lace and button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I like the soft colors, and great job with the sketch! I also read in your post that it's your birthday tomorrow...so Happy Birthday, early! (I'm usually late for birthday's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Teresa, It's so cute, so delicate! Love your cards very much! Best wishes on your Bithday - lot's of inspiration to create your wonderful works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful and pretty card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love it! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, Teresa! Your sweet cards are always SUCH a blessing, and I'm very grateful to have you share your talent with us by participating in our challenges. I also wanted to congratulate you on being recognized over at Moxie Fab World. What an honor, and your lovely art deserved the recognition!
    Have a blessed week, my friend. May God give you the desires of your heart!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I receive the message! It blessed me today. Your cards are beautiful. You put SO much love in them. Hope your birthday is extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wonderful DP's and lay-out with great elements. We are blessed that you played with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*