Sunday, September 1, 2013

I'm Thinking of You

I had to play along with the fun sketch rrom CAS(E) this Sketch, I had fun with this one. I have used a Verve sentiment, Julee has extended the Verve sale...woohoo. Head over to the Verve Store and take advantage os the sale! A fun mix of patterned papers, buttons, and the tiny clip...oh my...swooon...luv that little baby...lol. Be sure to stop by tomorrow morning for the Mojo monday sketch, it is contest week...enjoy!

Stamps: Take Note(Verve)..on sale..*grin*
Paper: White Card Stock and Misc. Designer Papers
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: Spellbinders Nesties, SU Square Punch, Janome Sewing Machine, Buttons, Burlap String, SU Mini Clip, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

CAS(E) Sketch: sketch/CTS43
Inspire Me Fridays: anything goes/#118
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes




8 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Teresa! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog! It's always a joy to meet another Sister in the Lord! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the different shapes and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Teresa, love the papers.
    Thanks for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa, I like this one it is the touch of pink polka dots that does it for me!
    Thanks for commenting on my desk.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I love your fur baby, always loved boxers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty mix of papers! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*