Saturday, September 21, 2013

Paper Secrets Guest Designer-I'm Thinking of You


I am thrilled about today's post, I am guesting for Paper Secrets.....how fun! Isn't the sketch awesome? I had a blast pulling all the elements together for this card. Of course I used a Verve sentiment, from the set Take Note. I also played along with the Shabby Tea Room inspiration photo, totally luv those chenille punkins....sweeeet! Be sure to stop by paper Secrets and play along, their sketches are da bomb! Hope your Saturday is awesome....enjoy!

Stamps: Take Note(Verve)
Paper: White Card Stock, Reflections Fall Designer Paper(Echo Park), and Misc. Designer Papers
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: SU Square Punch, Pinking Sheers, Pom Pom Trim, Enamel Trim, Distressing Tool, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Paper Secrets: sketch/Sept. 21
Shabby Tea Room: the white challenge/#184



3 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful card! Piękna kartka!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cool, Teresa. I love the way you layered the papers and the little "flags" sticking up are fun. That sentiment is gorgeous as well. Thank you so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. Congrats on your Guestie spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teresa...such a beautiful creation:)Every detail is perfect! Thank you for joining our challenge at TSTR :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*