Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas-Candy Jar Ornament


I have created this sweet candy jar ornament, so cute! I have used the Waltzingmosue Die Sweetie Jar Die Set, it is sooooo awesome. I stamped the jar and candy canes using the WM stamp set Candy Jar Christmas. I used a heavy duty watercolor paper, colored with Tim Holtz watercolor markers and then added some stickles to make it sparkle just a bit. It turned out so cute, I wish I had time to make more. Have fun hoping around and checking out the other WM DT creations....enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Love your sweet candy Christmas ornament! So glittery and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for presents. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute candy stick ornament. while looking at it I saw the can behind it. it reminded me of large format film cans. oh, how silly I didn't keep many.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*