Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Heart....Belongs To You



Hi peeps, I am up on the Waltzingmouse Team Talk Blog today, not sure if you have heard my the design team will be sharing a new creation every other day...woohooo...that is a lot of inspiration! I am super eager to get started on Valentines creations, it is my all time favorite holiday to create cards. I always end up with way more than I can send...lol. I started with the WM Teeny Trees set, darlin...one of my favorite sets! I added the sweet tiny nordic hearts, soooo cute; they are from the WM set Nordic Spring. I then added a banner sentiment using the set WM My Heart. I luv this color combo, red, blue, and grey; I am luving using grey lately. Also, I wanted to share about the new challenge blog, that will start in 2014; I am the first guest designer, check it out here! Well, that is all from me today; pick up your WM Valentine stamps today and start creating those luv cards!

Stamps: Nordic SpringMy Heart, and Teeny Trees(Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper: White Card Stock and Cupid's Arrow(My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger) and Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nesties, and Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU Square Punch, Bakers Twine, Gemstones, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares,m and Glue Dots

Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#112
Simon Says Stamp: "bling it on"

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Teresa, being a quilter and also a cross-stitcher (from days past), I love this darling card with the precious little cross-stitch hearts! So sweet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I really love your little hearts and pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!! Love those papers, no wonder - it's MME so it's gotta be good :) I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you an even better New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*