Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thinkin' About Ya

I am so excited to be sharing my CAS card with you tonight, I am one of the guest CAS alumni for the SCS CAS253 challenge. I have used the MFT dies from the Blueprint Die set to make my flowers. I used the awesome felt, purchased from this Etsy shop; Sweet Emma Jean. I put a silver pearl in the center of each flower. I luv the grey with this slate blue and white. I also added some spritzing.....sweeeet! Be sure to head over to SCS, to play along with this weeks CAS challenge. Have a super day...enjoy!

Stamps: Frame It(Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper: Grey Card Stock
Ink: Archival Coffee(Ranger), Mr Huey's Spritz, and Copic Marker
Accessories: MFT Blueprint Die, Felt, Pearls, and Best Glue Ever

CAS(E) this Sketch: sketch/CTS58

8 comments:

  1. Loooove those felt flowers!! Great colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! I loved the spritzing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and the felt flowers are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your felt on the card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination and the spatter. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along CAS(E) this Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the felt flowers! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*