Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Card Concept-Dream

It is time for the second Card Concept challenge, I luv this new challenge blog; it has been an honor to be the first guest designer. These ladies are sure to please, keep those creations coming. This week you are to use texture, as soon as I saw the roof I thought of corrugated cardboard and knew I wanted to use a large piece on my card. I added a glittered flower, rustic metal leaves, and stick pins....lots of texture going on here. I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks inspiration photo...sparkle & shine!

Freestyle Collage

Definition:
  • unrelated elements in a collection
  • can be done in any style

Cardabilities: sketch/#91
Card Concept: texture/#2
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the use of corrugated cardboard on it. Like how you substituted the pretty flowers for the butterflies. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned alot from you these last few weeks Teresa...you have quite a knack for picking just the perfect embellishment and ripping it or folding it just perfectly. It all appears to be so effortless week after week too. I love the netting you used in the background on this one and the corrugated paper for texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, You have made the sketch sing a very pastel tune. The lovely blossom with the wisp of netting really stands out. Thank you for posting this outstanding project with us. Remember you can enter 5 pieces of art each week which gives you five chances to win one of our very sweet prizes.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, elegant card - so perfectly detailed and designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely use of the sketch -- love the pastel usage~ Thanks for joining in with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything you create. Each card is unique with the embellishments you use and the colours you mix. Thank you so much for being our first guest designer, it was wonderful having you on board!!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, thanks for playing along with Cardabilties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so soft and sweet, Teresa. I love the sweet roses and the pins - just everything. SO precious. THanks so much for sharing in our challenge. God bless your week, and thanks for sharing your crafting with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this card and all its layers and structures.
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I like a lot all details. Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, this card us gorgeous...the layers and textures are amazing! (I adore that white rose!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*