Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Card Concept-For You

I am super excited to be sharing with you my first card as the first guest on the Card Concept Blog. Have you heard of the Card Concept? It is a fabulous new challenge blog, I totally luv the idea, there are endless possibilities. I represent the Freestyle Collage, you an read more about all the other styles here. The below photo is your inspiration, I was inspired by the different textures, shapes, and of course the colors in the photo. I hope you will play along, it is a great way to try new styles and get out of your comfort zone....enjoy!

Freestyle Collage

Definition:
  • unrelated elements in a collection
  • can be done in any style


8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the elegant look. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is so beautiful, love it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I could never make a collage like this, and I so admire this style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shabby collage Teresa. Lots of yummy textures.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Guest DT spot for the very first Card Concept Challenge! I love all the feminine details on your card and texture you created with your elements...so pretty!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa what a gorgeous card for the inspiration. Thank you so much for joining us as our first Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always in awe of your gorgeous cards Teresa! Just love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*