Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thanks

 Good morning and welcome to 2014! I have enjoyed my extra time creating, it has given me a chance to play along with the SCS challenges. Lots of people start anew in the beginning of a year, make plans and set goals; if you are one of those people I have a suggestion for you. The supporters Cards For A Cause mission at SCS send their unused or even new cards to the "cause" spotlighted each month. You can join us in the support, it is a great way to give back and help us help others. Here is the link to this month's cause. We also have an OPTIONAL challenge each month to get your creativity going. This month it is to use grey, I luv grey and it is quickly becoming the new black. Speaking of new, I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp too...something new.

SCS Challenge: cards for a cause..use grey/C4AC11
SCS Challenge: sketch/SC469
Simon Says Stamp: something new...grey, the new black



4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so sweet, Teresa. I just love how you've inked the doily to match your theme. It's lovely. I haven't seen you in a while at Word Art Wednesday, and would be delighted to have you stop by to share with us. Your sweet cards are always a special blessing to me!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the grey and mint color combination! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the colour combination as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*