Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Thought of You...and Smiled

I had to play along with the W Plus 9 challenge, totally luv their stamps! I paired it with the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch. W Plus 9's challenge is comfort zone, for me that consist of W Plus 9 stamps, hearts, CAS, doilies, and gemstones. I so luv these sweet hearts from the W Plus 9 set Heartfelt Mix. It is almost Friday friends, I cannot wait for the weekend! Sure hope you have some good times planned......sparkle & shine!

CAS(E) This Sketch: sketch/CTS63
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes/#118
W Plus 9: comfort zone.....luv W Plus 9 Stamps, hearts, CAS, and doilies


6 comments:

  1. Lovely as always.
    I love de little doilie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light and delicate with the background and doily. This is inspirational and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us today at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings, Carole (DT WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sweet and lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card design Teresa.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Teresa. SO stunning and subtle. Thanks a whole bunch for taking the time to create something special and share it with us.
    God bless you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*