Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday


I have created this fun card using Sketch Saturday sketch, Simon Says Stamp is the sponsor this week...a $25 voucher is the prize so it is definitely worth playing for! I have used Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste...I luv this look! I have used Paper Smooches die and stamp for the frame and the sentiment is Lawn Fawn, click on the pictures blow to go directly to the item. I had a blast with this card...sparkle & shine!

Cure For The Monday Blues: hoppy eggstravaganza/#13
Sketch Saturday: sketch/#305



5 comments:

  1. Such a SWEET card, love the embossing paste and the die cut hearts!
    Thanks for joining us for Cure for the Monday Blues - hoppy eggstravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the teal and pink colour combo, very fresh

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely Easter!!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Teresa! Love the frame, stenciling and all those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Teresa! Very eye-catching design! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing paste dots, really adds a wonderful detail against the patterned paper! The clustered hearts are awesome too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*