Monday, April 21, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO342-Hello Friend


Good morning and welcome to my take on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I have used A Cut Above Vintage Oval Die by Verve for the sentiment shape. The sentiment is a peek of a Plain Jane Hello Friend that is to come this Friday; YEP, you read it correct; a Verve release! I have used the colors from Colour Me, so soft and pretty. I kept my card super simple and of course I made it tall. I cannot wait to see what you create....sparkle & shine!

Colour Me: colors/CMCC16
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO342

6 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, I love the "bubbles" and the distressed edges { a lot} !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning! Love the tattered look :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty... lovely take on the colors!! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yay, I hadn't heard another release was coming soon! Beautiful papers with lots of fun polka dot elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*