Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kindness Matters


This is for this weeks Retro Sketch, very interesting sketch; a great way to use up scraps...you gotta luv that! I used a new paper pad from Glitz, called Dolled Up; I adore the pink, yellow, and black combo! If you visit me often you know I adore hearts, so I added a large Heidi Swapp chipboard heart with a little distress ink sponging! A big 'ole black button and some hemp complete my fun card...sparkle & shine!

Crafty Girls: anything goes
Creative Need: anything goes
Love To Create: anything goes/#120
Retro Sketches: sketch/#RS119


6 comments:

  1. Wow! I like this card very much! great idea if you have small pieces of paper ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It looks formal while at the same time looking fun and playful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and such a great color combo! Than you for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I think that sketch is a hard one but you rocked it. Love you card! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this time at 4 Krafty Girlz - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*