Monday, July 28, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO356-Smile


Welcome, who is feeling tall & skinny? lol, I am only in the card making area...it is Mojo Monday and it is tall & skinny week. I have used the new Verve set called Happy Place, sweet set. I pushed myself to use the colors from the Color Q this week, I struggle with purples; so I feel like I overcome my fear today...lol...I know it is a pink/purple, but none the less I used my purple colored pencil. I had a lot of fun with my card, these flowers are sooo fun...I luv'em. I can't wait to se what you create this week..sparkle & shine!

Color Q: colors/CQC251
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO356


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I struggle with purple too, and I also struggle with collage-style layered cards....but you did such a nice job! This is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Teresa! So many beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, it's always a visual treat to visit your blog. This card is just so pretty. Your interpretation of the Mojo Monday sketch is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this tall beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely use purple either, but you've used it in a beautiful, soft way! BTW, I should have wished you a happy birthday the other day, so I'll do it now instead! Older, wiser and better all around - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such pretty stamps Teresa, and your collage card works perfectly for the challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really LOVE this. Being a HUGE fan of Verve stamps, I'm always peeking in to see what's new and what you're creating. I just got my Verve package in the mail today and got busy creating. I was SO inspired by the new release blog hop - I couldn't resist. I'm pretty happy with my first card, and will be linking it up in the Verve challenge tomorrow (when I have daylight to photograph it....LOL).
    Thanks again for all the inspiration you give me over and over again.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Teresa! I adore this new set so much! Love all your cards as I page through your posts this morning! Each one is so special! Love visiting you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*