Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to Wednesday and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge....Merry Christmas Eve, I hope your Christmas is merry & bright and filled is with lots of love, laughter, and joy!

This weeks challenge is Anything Goes and the design team are using goodies from DoCrafts...s many amazing supplies, check'em out!

This week we are giving away not one, but two $50 vouchers to Simon Says Stamp ...you have two weeks to play along. We will return with a new challenge on Wednesday January 7, 2015, a great way to start the new year!

50dollar_voucher_600px

50dollar_voucher_600px



I have used the DoCrafts Quilting embossing folder and it is only $3.99, what a great deal! I have also used the gorgeous pink shimmer bling from DoCrafts. I so luv creating freestyle collage cards, adding so many different elements. I have used the gorgeous paper pad from Pink Paislee called Bella Rouge. I cannot wait to see what you create this week, have fun....sparkle & shine!


Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teresa :-) I love the papers and how you layered them ! absolutely FABULOUS ! :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many elements on your card that blend together beautifully! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how fun this card is!! Lovely job:)

    Have a Merry Christmas!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, Teresa! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing. I like all the layering and different shapes you used.
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like colors on your card...and the embossing in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous design, Teresa! Hope you had a wonderful and very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful textures, Teresa. I always enjoy your cards, and hope that you will link with us again soon at Word Art Wednesday. By the way, I wanted to tell you that I finally got around to using the sweet PTI mitten die-cut I bought from you. It's the current post on my blog right now if you'd like to take a peek. I'm super glad I bought it!
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful textures, layering,dimensions and an awesome creation! Love it!
    Hope you enjoyed a joyful filled Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Teresa! I too love all of the textures!! Amazing!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the touches of pink, Teresa, and all the fun elements you brought together fo your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love the collage feel and texture :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing effect - love the pops of black.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card! Happy New Year! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*