Sunday, March 15, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Plan On It


Plan On It-My Day Planner

I am soooo happy about the Simon Says Stamp Plan On It stamps and Hybrid dies! I carried a small pocket day planner in high school when it wasn't so cool....lol. I have always been organized and even in the age of tech savvy devices, I still luv paper, calendars, lists, and planners!

I have used the Simon Says Stamp Studio L2E set and the Zen Ink Cube set...luv these colors! I stamped the arrows and fussy cut them and added glue dots, luv the little tabs!

I have put the Plan On It products in a large SU plastic case, it is not quite large enough to store four of the ink pads across the bottom. I would luv to have a container perfect enough for all sixteen Hybrid ink colors(the others are on order...teehehehe)and a couple of rolls of washi tape. The stamp set fits in there as well. Great for taking it all along and keeping it nice and neat.

Here is a photo of it closed, so organized...lol. It looks soooo awesome...LUV!

5 comments:

  1. Love your planner AND your storage for it, Teresa! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun planner! Will have to go look more into it. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO neat and organized, Teresa! I know you will have tons of fun planning and stamping, planning and stamping and planning and.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! & you look super organized:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous planner Teresa & I love your planner goodies storage! I have just treated myself to a Kikki K planner and cannot wait for it to arrive :0
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*