Sunday, June 7, 2015

hello


I am luvin the colors this week at The Color Throwdown, check out everyones cards over there, the outcome is gorgeous! I used the Simon Says Stamp Favorite Flower set and the Altnew Label Love. I have to share about the Zig Clean Color Brush Pens/markers...they are AMAZING! I have used them for these flowers, they are a watercolor pen and I cannot say enough good about these pens/markers. I blended these with a Wink of Stella pen; I am amazed...I am thrilled to have purchased these, they are a great value. I have more pictures on my Instagram if you would like too. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts126
color throwdown: colors/ctd345







3 comments:

  1. Sweet card Teresa. Love the circle blooms and the black DP. The label greeting is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I may have to cave and get myself some of those markers . . . Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*