Saturday, July 18, 2015

WINNER



hello friends, I am back with the second winner of one of $10 gift cards from Simon Says Stamp it is Karen Ashbrook It was so much fun learning what everyones favorite card to create. I realized I did not share either week what my favorites are.....from week one, my favorite color combo is anything with aqua/blue green/teal, I really luv it paired with black. My favorite card to create is anything specific for a certain person. I also luv making cards with hearts. Now head over to this weeks giveaway here and comment for your chance at winning another $10 gift card from Simon Says StampAdd a little glimmer in your life....sparkle & shine!


I like making thank you cards because I like to make people feel appreciated. Karen x
                             click on IG icon to follow ME!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*