Monday, August 31, 2015

joy


joy!...what is more sweeter, than joy? I can think of nothing, what a sweet Christmas card this is. Have you heard about the Skipping Stones Design Stamp & Share Challenge? This month it is a Christmas challenge, the challenge is only once a month and runs for a week. Get all the details and play along with us here. I am sharing a super simple card using two of the new Skipping Stones Design Stamp sets, Christmas Labels and Merry & Bright. I heat embossed the sweet snowflakes with white embossing powder unto a piece of polka dotted paper, so pretty. I then die cut then section I wanted out, added a zig zag die cut strip of paper. I then used peach colored alpha stickers to created the word “joy”…so adorable and very CAS…a great card to reproduce! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts138
pile it on: more than one challenge
skipping stones design: christmas/aug2015
stampin royalty: inspiration photo/sr292




3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*