Sunday, September 6, 2015

can you case it guest artist cyci85


I am so very excited to share that I am guesting for Can You Case It during the month of September.....yippie! I adore there fabulous color combos and inspiration...if you have not played along before be sure to check them out. For my card today I have used a stamp set from Skipping Stones Design, it is called Healing Wings. I have layered some different designer papers, aded a row of gems between the layers and sentiment. The butterfly is colored with Zig clean color markers and a little stickles for some shine. I can't wait to see what you create! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

can you case it: colors/cyci85
inspiration destination: anything goes/#49
penny's paper crafty: use a sentiment/#243



7 comments:

  1. Teresa this is every more beautiful in person. Thanks for including this in your Cards for a Cause donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, your card is beautiful... I love the details in the butterfly! and thank you for being our special guest designer this month at Can You Case It? :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together, and the butterfly is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, love your beautiful card! Fabulous design! I am so excited that you get to play with us over at CYCI for the month of September! Thanks, too, for visiting my blog and leaving such generous feedback...I truly appreciate it. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card as well and your boxers are sweet Jesse girl looks a lot like my Klowie and Lexi looks like her BFF she plays with so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Teresa thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*