Sunday, September 20, 2015

i'm here for you


Do you subscribe for the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit? Look at this cute color combo and mix of patterns, it all came in the October card kit...worth getting for sure! I luv the gold embossed heart, I stamped it on black card stock with the dew drop brilliance gold ink(it is included in the kit) and then added gold embossing powder for the gorgeous shine. I had such fun with this card, be sure to check out the friday mashup challenge, they are having a DT call too. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

Did you see the list of winners from the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday STAMPtember® hop? The winner from my blog is Corilyn NoreenBe sure to check out the entire list here.

friday mashup: sketch/fm226
simon says stamp: card kit gallery


7 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Teresa, so excited to get this kit! I love the heart embossed in gold on the dark paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Teresa! This card is lovely, very sweet. I love, love, love the gold embossed heart on black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the gold heart really pops!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning use of patterned papers :) fabulous card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa, I love every single modern element in this card! Fabulous!!! I'm your newest follower. Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and creative interpretation of the sketch!! I love all your little details (especially that great heart!) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun take on the sketch! I love the little bits of gold mixed in with all of the other colors. Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*