Sunday, October 18, 2015

sunday stamps-peace



Are you playing along with Sunday Stamps? If not, check out this bi-weekly challenge, I am very happy to say I am now apart of the team. The gals are SUPER talented and I am luving the challenges, join us! This weeks challenge is the awesome sketch, I luv it! I have used the new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, create joy collection; Big Peace....I really luv the BIG sentiments, perfect to showcase on a card. I used my trusty Misti to get perfect ink coverage, great on use of these larger sentiments! I have added the Falling Snow over top of the sentiments using Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, I luv this look! Be sure to check out the rest of the teams creations and play along...I can't wait to see what YOU create! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

craft challenge: christmas
crafting from the heart: anything goes
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc112
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes/#205

Check out the rest of the team creations



click on IG icon to follow ME!



12 comments:

  1. Once more my comment :)
    The other comment your can deleted sweety
    I love the BIG PEACE on your card and love all the snowflakes around it...lovely colors and I adore this Card sweety (I am not good at splatter yours is perfecto)
    Big hugs and happy sunday
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Teresa! I love the gray and blue color combination and the layering is is perfect. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! That snowflake is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa... this totally rocks! Love the snow effect, and I need to get me a misti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love the touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Congrats on your new DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fun elements going on here! Love the colors you chose, the addition of the paste for the cool textures and how you offset the panels. A very hip and trendy creations. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, subtle card, Teresa! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Love all the details especially the the embossing paste details. Looks so neat! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the texture and the splattering of white in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*