Friday, December 11, 2015

concord & 9th guest designer/tree hugs





I am so very exited to be sharing another card from the amazing concord & 9th tree hugs set, so FAB! I have used a wooden tag and stamped the tree lines on it in white, I luv the look, I then stamped and heat embossed the heart and love, such a cool effect. The white card stock is embossed with a tree embossing folder, it is hard to see in photo. I added the sweet sequin strands, so fun and flirty! I have other posts using concord & 9th here and here. Be sure to look for more creations this month from me using concord & 9th....what an amazing company! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle and shine, kindness!

613 avenue north: anything goes/tags
craft rocket challenge: anything goes
use your stuff: stamped and heat embossed tree and heart/sentiment


click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*