Saturday, January 9, 2016

sending prayers


A quick card playing along with match this sketch and today's scs inspiration challenge. I have all hearts on my mind, so I did not go with a winter theme. I did however go with the gorgeous photo, I so luv the pale blue background...sold me! A little pink/red and the black and white from the sweet bird. The stunning scribble heart is from simon says stamp latest release, you have my heart. The sentiment is from the winnie & walter set big, bold and comfort. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

match this sketch: sketch/#106
scs challenge: ic257/photo credit

                                              photo credit



click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!!! This is wonderful card! Love this soft design! Have a nice Sunday, hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card. love the sentiment layered over the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*