Sunday, January 3, 2016

sunday stamps/colors-you are loved


hello friends, it is time for the sunday stamps challenge and this weeks we are sharing fun colors! the inspiration photo is adorable, I used a kraft tag and die cut the fushia colored circle behind. The adorable sentiment is from right at home set called simple sentiments. A great versatile set to have, I luv how you can pair the sentiment anyway you like. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

sunday stamps: colors/ssc117


 click on IG icon to follow ME!


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Teresa!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! I just had to comment today on this little piece of heaven...the gold and pink really spoke to me and has inspired me to get back to some water colouring backgrounds...thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Love how you stamped the sentiment in two colors. All your little touches add up to a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created, wonderful job using the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome card, Teresa! Love all the splatter and the tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow!! I LOVE your card!! The colors are delicious, and I love all the splatters!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*