Monday, February 1, 2016

mojo monday/mojo433-love


happy Monday and welcome to February, it amazes me how the months fly by....it seems as if I am always planning for something in the future...lol. I have used the stampin royalty inspiration photo, wow...I luv the black and white stripes. I actually created my own with tim holtz black soot distressed ink and a paint brush...so fun and I luv the look. I have used my favorite Verve heart die, the jotted heart die. Add a little glimmer to your life, sparkle & shine, kindness!

mojo monday: sketch/mojo 433
stampin royalty: inspiration photo/sr314



5 comments:

  1. Great combination and wonderful card for the Mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful combination of colors, love the boldness. Gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card Teresa! I love the patterns that you have combined and the clean layered look to your card. Fantastic colours too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiuful, Teresa! I just love your painted stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the stripes and Polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*