Sunday, March 13, 2016

hello there


hello friends, I am luvin b&w stripes lately....the stripes used here is washi tape by scotch.....I picked it up at target....my favorite store...it is gawgeous! I have played along with a couple of challenges, listed below. The watercolor splotch is a mix of tim holtz distress inks, tumbled glass and shabby shutters. I have used a sweet sentiment set from neat & tangled called hello there...check out there fun stamps! I have used several black gemstones, super fun card to create. Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!



I am a huge fan of ig, would luv to check out yours if you have one...look for me at 2klines



can you case it: 3colors/cyci111...aqua, lime, and black
global design project: sketch/gdp026


7 comments:

  1. Teresa - What a gorgeous card! The black and white panels and sentiment play so well with the soft blue and green in the center of your card. Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge - I'm happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that funky font on the watercolour background Teresa. Such an eye catching card! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor was you've made. The soft colors are striking with black and those stripes are perfect. Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa what a beautiful card! I love the color combination that you used ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa, Gorgeous card! I love the clean design with the little bit of watercolor and the striking use of Black and White then the watercoloring. Thanks for playing along with CYCI. ~Pam, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card!!! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, great card! Love the watercolor center and the embellishments. Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*