Monday, March 14, 2016

simon says stamp april card kit-happy birthday


I hag the privilege of receiving the April card kit early and it is dreamy! I have created this sweet CAS card using the kit's stamp set. I am luving the polka dots, I used the polka dotted stamp in the set to add polka dots to the flower...so adorable Be sure to pick up your card kit today! To see more cards using this set, head over to the simon says stamp blog! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!



3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, I just love the soft pink background cs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, I love this! Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this doesn't even look like the same kit! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*