Wednesday, March 2, 2016

simon says stamp/touchy feely-bless you

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Challenge.....hump day has me thinking of the weekend....I luv the weekends, don't you? This weeks challenge is touchy/feely and or texture. I have used embossing paste, ribbon, twine, and popped up lots of fun layers. The design team is using amazing products from MFT

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!


50dollar_voucher_600px


I have used the the amazing stamp set from MFT called distress patterns, it is a ink splatter stamp set....so much fun! I put a little embossing paste over the ink splatter to create a super fun tag. I added black ribbon tied with twine. I am luvin black and white stripes and used the heart cut out that was lying on my desk. I then stamped a fun tag sentiment using the cheerful blessings set...one of my all time favorite MFT sets. I adore the audrey blue card stock with the black and white....eeecckkkk. Share a word of encouragement with someone today! 

jugs: inspiration photo/jugs332
retro sketches: sketch/rs204

Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful texture and a gorgeous design, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Teresa, the aqua and the black together are so striking! LOVE the whole design of this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I especially like that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teresa! Love the fresh and fun design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card Teresa! Love the texture and embellishments! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design, Teresa! Great POP with the audrey blue cardstock...gorgeous!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*