Sunday, March 6, 2016

squishy hugs


I have used the adorable simon says stamp card kit for this card...I am not a big fan of peeps to eat; but stamping and glittering them is a different game....teeehehehe. These are the cutest and they come with dies to cut them out perfectly! Be sure to link up your projects using the card kit on the simon says stamp blog. If you have not picked up your card kit for March, you can still get yours, just click on the photo below! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!
cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts162
tgif: colors/tgif45
simon says stamp: card kit 

9 comments:

  1. Really adorable! Sweet bunnies and pastel colors perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I also don't like to eat peeps, but bought some to try a Rice Krispies recipe :) thanks for joining us at TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute peeps, pretty card! I too don't eat them, but I have a daughter that is infatuated with all things peeps so I HAD to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamped bunny peeps are the best....as I don't like to eat them either! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ...but I am at a loss what are peeps this Aussie girl needs to know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa I have a few of these squishy guys on my craft table right this moment! LOve those squishy hugs, and gingham!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE!!! I love those little Peeps!!!! I've heard the secret is to let them get just a TINY bit stale? I'm not sure if that makes them better, but your card couldn't get much better!!! Thanks for playing along at #TGIFC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet & happy! Thank-you for taking the TGIF Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*