Sunday, June 5, 2016

sunday stamps-thinking of you


It is time for another sunday stamps challenge and this week we have a super fun sketch...one of my favorites..luv! I have used the fusion photo as an inspiration for my card. I have used the colors and added a pop of black for the pop. I used the stitched stars from lil' inker and the sentiment is from a hero arts set. I used dry embossing with paste embossing, the paste embossing is white stars, they are a little hard to see. A super fun card to create, I cannot wait to see what you create with this weeks sketch!

words with meaning - only in the darkness can you see the stars.
                                                          ~martin luther king jr

fusion: colors
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc128

Angel Johns
Amy Koenders
Annette Elliott
Claire Broadwater
Holly Endress
Katie Brooks
Leena Girsa
Lisa Johansen
Monika Reeck
Shannon Jaramillo
Teresa Kline:ME



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card using a great mix of patterns! Love your use of the blues! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is fabulous! I love the mix of patterns and the color palette! The embossing and the pops of black are perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blue splash behind the star is adorable Teresa
    love all the layers and the texture on your paper is lovely
    great use for another sketch too...
    I miss your visit hope you are doing well sweet Teresa
    always Great DT card
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, I love your style! You certainly have a knack for creating beautiful cards using tags as the focal point. Loved all your recent cards, and love the uniqueness of them all. Paper hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*